Creative creatures Donna Wison's kids activity book

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Yes, my kids activity book is out! I'm very excited. Published by Macmillan. It's a book full of different activities to do with your kids ( or on your own!) 
you can buy it from our web site here:
 but please support your local book store!

It is full of step by step activities for boys and girls aged 8 + 
some of the activities involve cutting and sticking paper, and some are a little more technical and use a needle and thread.



 This is one of our favourites- making a 'tidy up ' robot with house hold waste!
and a kite!
Each page has easy to follow steps, and lovely little colourful scenes- I really enjoyed making them! ...for a couple more behind the scenes have a look at  my other blog : http://birdieandbear.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/creative-creatures-kids-activity-book.html


ISBN 978-0-7534-3541-0

3 comments:

  1. is it bad that i really want this for me? looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This looks like a lot of fun. Congrats on this book! I'll tweet it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look really great, love the first pic, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete