Pick me up show was fantastic!

Monday 2 April 2012

 This weekend I managed to see the illustration show at Somerset house. It finished on Sunday 1st April, but I understand it will be an annual show, so I really recommend you do and see it the next time if you missed this one. Unfortunately my photos aren't very good but here are a few pics of artists that inspired me.
 Matthew the horse
 We bought this sad print by Paul x Johnson
 Michael Kirkham
 The fantastic Gemma Corell
 I wish I bought this one
 There was also some lovely 3d objects and masks
and events where you could print your own t-shirts etc
 also I met Lizzy Stewart and saw her drawing this beautiful face....
 I'm very happy to say the face is now mine!
and I also bought a little clock that she made-
have a look at her web site- www.abouttoday.co.uk


so keep your ears open for the next show. x

No comments:

Post a Comment